Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome to Straight from the Library

I love the library!  I love the smell of books, the feel of books, and especially reading books.  In this blog, I hope to share with you the things I love.

I'm the children's librarian of a moderate-size library in my home town and have a wonderful time discovering new ways to share the love of reading with children.

I hope you enjoy the books I'll share (both children, YA, and adult) and some of the fun things that go around at the library.




2 comments:

  1. I love libraries also- and I am a library volunteer. I look forward to reading your blog and book reviews! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at our local library too (but not as the Children's librarian). I LOVE everything about books too!

    ReplyDelete